Contact Mortgage Knight today

Get your mortgage right the first time.

65 ltv mortgage

Navigating the world of mortgages can be a daunting task, especially for first-time buyers or those looking to remortgage their current property. With so many different options available, finding the right mortgage deal can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. One option that may be worth considering is a 65% loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage. In this article, we will explore what a 65% LTV mortgage is, the advantages it offers, and how Mortgage Knight can help you secure the best deal for your mortgage needs.

What is a 65% LTV mortgage?

LTV, or loan-to-value, refers to the ratio of the mortgage amount to the value of the property. In the case of a 65% LTV mortgage, the borrower would be looking to borrow 65% of the property’s value, with the remaining 35% covered by a deposit. For example, if you were purchasing a property valued at £200,000, a 65% LTV mortgage would mean borrowing £130,000, with a deposit of £70,000.

Advantages of a 65% LTV mortgage

One of the main advantages of a 65% LTV mortgage is the lower risk it presents to the lender. With a larger deposit, the lender has a greater level of security, which can often result in lower interest rates for the borrower. This means that over the life of the mortgage, you could potentially save thousands of pounds in interest payments compared to a higher LTV mortgage.

Additionally, a lower LTV ratio can also make it easier to secure a mortgage, as lenders may view you as a lower-risk borrower. This can be particularly beneficial for those with less-than-perfect credit scores or irregular income, as a larger deposit can help offset any perceived risk.

Another advantage of a 65% LTV mortgage is the potential for higher borrowing amounts. With a larger deposit, you may be able to afford a more expensive property or have access to more favorable mortgage terms.

How Mortgage Knight can help

Navigating the complex world of mortgages can be overwhelming, but with the help of Mortgage Knight, you can feel confident that you are getting the best deal for your mortgage needs. Our team of expert advisors are dedicated to helping you find the perfect mortgage solution, tailored to your individual circumstances.

When it comes to 65% LTV mortgages, our advisors can guide you through the process, helping you to understand the available options and securing the most competitive rates. We work with a wide range of lenders, each offering different terms and rates, to ensure that you have access to the best deals on the market.

By choosing Mortgage Knight, you can benefit from our extensive industry knowledge and experience, allowing you to make informed decisions about your mortgage. We understand the complexities of the mortgage market and can help simplify the process for you, ensuring that you are well-informed every step of the way.

Get in touch with Mortgage Knight

If you are considering a 65% LTV mortgage or any other mortgage product, Mortgage Knight is here to help. Our friendly and professional team is ready to assist you with all your mortgage needs, ensuring that you secure the best deal for your individual circumstances.

One of the great things about working with Mortgage Knight is that contacting us does not affect your credit rating. This means that you can reach out to us for advice and guidance without any negative impact on your credit score. Our initial consultations are always free, allowing you to explore your options without any obligation.

Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to remortgage, or interested in buy-to-let properties, our team is dedicated to helping you navigate the complexities of the mortgage market. We understand that every individual has unique needs and circumstances, and we are committed to finding the right mortgage solution for you.

Contact us today to speak to one of our expert advisors and take the first step towards securing the ideal mortgage for your needs.

In conclusion, a 65% LTV mortgage can offer numerous advantages, including lower interest rates, easier approval, and potentially higher borrowing amounts. If you are considering this mortgage option, Mortgage Knight can help you navigate the process, ensuring that you secure the best deal for your individual circumstances. With our expert guidance and access to a wide range of lenders, you can feel confident that you are making informed decisions about your mortgage. Contact Mortgage Knight today to see how we can assist you with all your mortgage needs, without any impact on your credit rating.

Tagged in :

More Articles & Posts

×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

× Whatsapp us..